We provide technical and marine superintendent services for a wide range of vessel types in the dry and container sectors.
With many years of service, both onboard and ashore, key personnel have in depth knowledge of the industry and best management practices. The company operates and manages all vessels in accordance with flag state, class rules as well as owners’ requirements.
Vessels are maintained in optimum condition through tailor made planned maintenance systems and a team of experienced technical personnel. Performance is closely monitored in order to deliver energy efficiency and environmental benefits.
Our superintendents also oversee and supervise new building constructions, dry dockings and repair projects with superintendents on-site to ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards and specifications.
Use of a planned maintenance system provides for high levels of vessel utilisation as well as efficiency in ordering spares and stores.
Our target is to provide competent, safe and cost effective services based on clients specific requirements, which include, but not limited to:
- Day to day technical supervision of vessels in compliance with standards of class and international regulations governing technical condition;
- Arranging of class and statutory certification of ships by classification societies and other authorized organizations;
- Risk Management through substantial improvement of the Safety Management System (SMS);
- Performance of shipboard audits, inspections and trainings;
- Planning and supervision of the ship’s budget;
- Provision of spare parts and lubricants by reliable suppliers and bulk rates;
- Modernization and upgrading of shipboard equipment;
- All kinds of repairs carried out in shipyards, dry docks, during stay in port and at sea by flying squads;
- Effective energy management implementation.