Since its establishment in 2012 as a crewing management our activities have been extended to a full management (crewing, technical, operational and commercial management) of container, bulk carrier and multipurpose vessels
Marcus Ltd. Company’s top management personnel have the know-how and experience to successfully and cost-effectively manage your vessels. We analyze our clients’ current requirements and forecast what their future needs will be, based on in-depth understanding of developments and changes in maritime contexts.
Carefully investing in professionalism, Marcus Ltd. knows well the vital expertise needed for the valuable contribution competent, highly-skilled professionals must make to commercial shipping enterprises and maritime organizations – both at sea and ashore.
Quality and Safety
Marcus Ltd. follows quality control policies that ensure our services adequately and continually meet our clients’ own quality requirements, under all circumstances. One of our primary goals is to achieve and maintain high level customer satisfaction by implementing and supporting managerial and operational systems that guarantee the standards they want.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is set at a high standard to safeguard ship owners, crew and the public from any kind of risk.
Marcus Ltd. adheres to the highest safety, environmental, energy and quality standards.
The objective of Marcus Ltd. is solely based on providing quality service to the Ship Owners while keeping parity between cost and efficient operation. We are committed to conduct our business in the most socially responsible manner and creating an environment of opportunity for our employees.
- Complying with Statutory and Classification rules and requirements.
- Ensuring protection to the owners’ assets entrusted to the company.
- Maintaining and observing an environment friendly approach.
- Manning the ships with qualified, medically fit and suitably experienced seafarers in accordance with the relevant international and national requirements.
- Developing long term relationship with staff with special emphasis on human values.
- Avoiding injuries to personnel and loss of life by the provision of a safe working environment.
- Continuous development and advancement of skills and understanding of business.
- Preparing for emergencies and to establish safeguard against all identified risks.
1901-5000 Yonge St.
Toronto, Ontario, M2N 7M2, Canada.
30 Bunina St. Office 04
Odessa, 65045, Ukraine.
Home Town Complex, 87 New Eskaton Road, Level 11E
+880 1777 543 980
Marcus International Ltd.
4th. Floor, Harbor Place. 103 South Church Str.
P.O. Box. 10240. Grand Cayman KY1-1002